Thursday 1 November 2018

gluing and sticking

Yesterday I was helping in Evies class...

...there were three piles of books to have work glued into :)

homework, English and Maths.

Evie had PE yesterday and when the kids came back the teacher put on a 5 minute timer, I was really pleased that Evie was dressed and sitting on the floor just as it was getting to zero :)

And she wasnt the last person dressed either so I was pleased with that too :)

Just as we were leaving to go to school Evie proudly told me that she did her number sentences on Tuesday without any help :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

It sounds like Evie is doing just fine in her new class.
Don't you find there is something very therapeutic about cutting and glueing?

Eileen H said...

It does sound like Evie is doing really well which is wonderful to hear :)

chocolat lover said...

were pleased with how she is doing too :)

Jules - I find shredding therapeutic too :)