Tuesday 23 October 2018

lunch and dentist

On Friday we had our school holiday treat lunch :)

Evie decided on going to Wagamama :)

We even tried using chopsticks


and to finish Evie chose ice cream :)


Evie ate her dessert really quickly which I was surprised at :)  she said that it was because she wanted to beat me!  Hee hee now I know she can eat quickly when she wants to :)

On our way home Evie was walking through the dry leaves and kicking them into he air :)


Yesterday we had our dentist appointments...

...Evie needed plaster put on another baby tooth...

...amd I just needed a clean and polish - so that is us done for another 6 months :)


3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Friday treat day looked like fun and it's lovely scrunching through the leaves :)
At least the visit to the dentist wasn't too bad for either of you.

The Captain said...

Love a bit of leaf kicking!

chocolat lover said...

yes we had a fun time on Friday :)

Evie told me that she was braver than me at the dentist :)