Sunday 25 November 2018

narrator #22

The other day when I picked Evie up from school she told me that they were practicing songs for the Christmas play :)

So I excitedly asked her what part she had and she said that she is narrator #22, so I asked her how many narrators there are and there are 22!

So I asked her what her lines are and she said "celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ"

We have since had the song sheet and the script and they are doing Christmas around the world (our version is slightly different)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

That will be lovely. I used to love going to see the children in the nativity play at school.

Jules said...

It will be lovely to see the children perform their nativity. Is Evie excited for it? X

chocolat lover said...

it will be fun :)

Jules - yes she is excited :)