Friday 5 November 2010

a toffee nut sprinkles promise

The feedback that I have received (thanks Al & Eileen) has been 100% behind documenting all of my Christmas drinks - and in honesty that was the answer that I wanted ;o)

I had a late night last night as we had a quiz night (as set up by our Accountants), I didnt get home until 11pm. Because I get up mega early I was dead on my feet (even on the best of days I manage to get in by autopilot).

We came 9th out of 20 teams so we didnt do too bad ;o)

Anyhow I went into Starbucks in Houndsditch, and asked for a venti skinny toffee nut latte (this is my other favourite Christmas drink) and the lady doing it said that she was looking for the sprinkles (so I piped up) that the sprinkles were the best part of it, and she said that they end up throwing them away at the end of the year where they dont get used up...


...so I said thats such a waste, and she said that if I come in in January they will give me what they have left ;o)

4 comments:

Al said...

Free sprinkles! Plus it's always good when you get the answer you were looking for.

I didn't realise accountants had the ability to do anything fun, never mind set something up. :-)

chocolat lover said...

I take it that you havent heard of my "dull job/interesting person" theory ;o)...

...basically you have to have a great personality to pull off having a dull job - LOL I have even shared this little nugget of wisdom with my bosses ;o).

The free sprinkles are only provided that too many people dont have toffee nut lattes - I have probably shot myself in the foot now! ;o)

Eileen H said...

Toffee nut latte sounds delicious, mmmm.
I'm hoping to go to Chester on Sunday so I'll be trying one of those, yes, Chester has a Starbucks, yeah!
Such a waste to throw away sprinkles. Let's hope there are some left for you and she doesn't promise them to too many people :)

Kelly said...

gotta love free things :)