Sunday 3 April 2011

what Easter Egg would Amber like?

I or rather we were in Sainsburys today doing our weekly shop...

I was looking at the Easter Egg aisle (to see if there was anything new) and there was a husband and wife looking at the Easter Eggs deciding which ones to buy...

...I heard the wife saying "which Easter Egg would Amber like?" well you know me and all things "Amber" related ;o)...

...I had to say something ;o)

...so I looked and said "if you are asking then I will have the Caramel egg please" ;o) the wife laughed at me so I said "well I am Amber, and you did ask" and they just laughed again nervously at me ;o).

The weather has been nice since Thursday, and over the weekend I have ventured out without wearing my coat, and I even had my first frappuccino this year ;o)

6 comments:

Lot-O-Choc said...

hehe the caramel egg it is! ooh what frappuccino did you have?

Al said...

Well as you say, they did ask! It would have made the story if they had actually gone ahead and bought you one!

Connie T. said...

I love caramel eggs too. I love frappuccunos too, the caramel one.

chocolat lover said...

Natalie - I went for the Espresso light

Al - not even I am cheeky enough to have got them to have bought me one!

Connie - I like the caramel one too ;o)

Eileen H said...

We went Sainsburys shopping yesterday and the Easter eggs were only £! each.
As tempted as I was I resisted. Hubby is diabetic and I so need to lose weight again :( My Amber is a dog and chocolate is bad for dogs so she isn't having one either :)

I wonder if their Amber will get a Caramel egg and be told about the lady called Amber who wanted them to buy one for her too :-)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - that would be so funny ;o)