Tuesday 23 April 2013

double tantrums

We were at Gymbabes yesterday and Evie was crawling from one activity to another with two rattles (one in each hand).

She then put one of them down and a little boy grabbed hold of it...

...and Evie (having not yet grasped the concept of sharing) started crying and I had to carry her away and distracted her by putting her in the tunnel on a high bench.

She had stopped crying a couple of minutes later and then it was time to finish and she started crying again because she couldnt play and all of the equipment was being put away...

...so we ended up doing the end song with me holding Evie while I was standing.

I think it was a cross between being tired and not being able to express herself better...

...and she not even two yet! ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Oh dear, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I think the terrible-twos tantrums actually start in one year olds :-)

chocolat lover said...

great ;o)

and I know that they are bound to last longer than when she is three too!