Friday 26 April 2013

she must have had enough

After meeting my friends for lunch on Wednesday I noticed that Evie was the only one still eating sachets of lunch the others were all eating proper food.

So yesterday I decided to do Evie a peanut butter sandwich to eat...

...she ate some of it but just ended up just playing with it after a while so I gave her her fromage frais and a slice of apple.

So I tried to give her some more of her sandwich and she was just playing with it again.

She fell asleep on the way home so she must have had enough to eat.

She also had all of her pot of custard for her afternoon snack and she ate more of her finger foods...

...and slept through the night.

So I shall make her another sandwich today ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's the good thing about being in a group is comparing where the others are up to.
You can have fun now trying her with different sandwich fillings :-)

chocolat lover said...

she wasnt overly impressed with honey! ;o)