Sunday 14 April 2013

Evie clinched it for me ;o)

On Easter Sunday our Starbucks had a colouring in competition...

mine


Evies


both me & Evie entered (Evies was in the "under 5" category and mine was in the "much older (you know you want to)" or as I call it "should know better" ;o)).

I didnt think much about it and this morning when we went in as our "post food shopping treat" I saw that I had won ;o)



I think that Evie helping me colour it in was what won it for me ;o)

And yes I will share it with her ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Wonderful, and what a nice surprise for you.
Yes, Evie's colouring in was the clincher!

chocolat lover said...

I knew that she would add something ;o)

niki said...

Congratulations! Save some for me!

chocolat lover said...

sorry Mum its all in my tummy now ;o)