Thursday 29 August 2013

walkabout bargain spotting

Me & Evie did our usual walkabout following her lunch and an "I dont want to eat this yoghurt I want to go for a walk tantrum"!

We went to La Senza where Evie nabbed another couple of draw tabs (I did return them before we left to go home ;o)), I am now getting quite chatty with the girls in there ;o)

We then went into the Body Shop and I saw that they are having a 3 for 2 on their toiletries ;o)  So I had a look at their shower gels to decide which 3 I was going to buy ;o)

We then went into Boots where Evie decided that she didnt want the draw tags anymore but wanted this instead! I quickly put it back and told her that she couldnt take stuff that had to be paid for.

I got her back in her buggy and we went back into The Body Shop and I bought 3 shower gels coconut shower cream, cocoa butter creamy body wash and mango shower gel ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Always check what she has in her hands before you leave the store. Even sat in their buggy their arms extend to take things from the shelves.
Monetary value will have no meaning to Evie the tabs will be just as appealing as the face wash.
This is the stage where you need to have eyes in the back of your head :-)

Enjoy your Body Shop treats.
I used to have a big tub of the coconut body butter :-)

chocolat lover said...

I always try to inspect her before we leave a shop ;o)