Sunday 18 August 2013

the nice chocolate biscuit lady

One of the Mums from our antenatal group invited us all around to hers as the weather wasnt very nice on Friday...

...we were supposed to go to Marsh Farm but it was raining.

She was braver than me I wouldnt want eight kids wrecking my house (although sometimes you wouldnt know the difference anyway!)

My friend had out a bowl of Cadburys Animal biscuits and I was handing them out to the little ones (I wanted to give one to Evie so offered them around to the others too).

The little boy whose house it was kept on pointing to the biscuits while sitting next to me (so after asking his Mum that it was ok) he had three of them and then his Mum said that he couldnt have anymore so I told him that they were all gone, and then he pointed to the kitchen (as if to say "they are in there go and get me some more") so  told him that I didnt know where they were kept.

Anyway when it was time to leave the little boy put his arms up as if to say "can you take me with you" so I told him that his Mummy would miss him and it was much nicer there anyway ;o)

His Mum then said that I was the nice chocolate biscuit lady ;o)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That's a good nickname to have! Funny how easy it is to fall in love when chocolate is involved ;)

chocolat lover said...

chocolate certainly does help make people like you ;o)

Eileen H said...

There’s nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with chocolate :-)

chocolat lover said...

definitely - I now fancy some chocolate! ;o)