Sunday 25 August 2013

on the inside again

When Prisoner Cell Block H was originally showed in 1986 I watched religiously (I even got James into it too ;o)).

Anyway I was looking through the tv guide yesterday and saw a she Wentworth Prison and it is described as an Updated PCBH.

I looked at the information on the onscreen guide and it seems to be a direct copy.

I have put it into record and I just hope that it has the warmth of the original...

Yesterday because we had horrible weather we decided to take Evie to a Soft Play place that I had heard about.

We got there and there was an a-board outside and there was a sign on the door saying to ring the buzzer so I rang it and there was no answer...

...I rang it another couple of times and one of those times I kept mu finger on the buzzer for a much longer time (so they knew how I felt).

Anyway this other family turned up and the woman said "oh they are shut" apparently the doors are open downstairs if they are open.  She had rang them earlier that day and there wasnt any answer!

Having looked at their facebook page they were shut yesterday anyway!  They really should have put a sign up saying that they were shut.

Needless to say we wont be going back again as they have a shoddy way of going about things.

We ended up going to the Grove Centre so that Evie could have a walk around as she wasnt very happy about being let out of the car and having to go back in again so quickly :o(

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Never watched Prisoner Cell Block H,
don't expect we'll watch Wentworth Prison either.

A good business would have put out a notice letting people know they would be closed. Silly because they are losing custom, you won't go back and won't recommend them!

At least you got to go shopping instead :-)

chocolat lover said...

Not everyone likes every show... ;o)

It will definitely be worth seeing what the updated show is like.

It was strange that they didnt answer the phone either! It shows a definite lack of care for your young customers.