Tuesday 27 August 2013

eee eye eee eye but no oh

Yesterday whilst changing Evies nappy I was singing Old MacDonald Had a Farm...

Because she loves it when I make a roar sound I sang that "he had a lion with a roar roar here and a roar roar there" next thing I know Evie was singing "e-i-e-i with a roar roar here"

I definitely wasnt hearing things because James heard it too ;o)

Yesterday (being a bank holiday) we took Evie to another soft play place it was absolutely huge and had a gated place for the under 5's to play...

I was even crawling through the stuff with Evie and helping her up the bits that were too steep for her :o)

We then did a bit of shopping and I saw that in Gap they had 30% off everything and ended up getting Evie this dress and some tights.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Awww that's lovely that she s singing along, you'll have to get her dancing soon.
Just a thought though did you know there aren't any lions on farms (only joking) :-)

Glad Evie got to play after the disappointment at the last place and you got some more shopping in too.
That's a lovely dress by the way :-)

chocolat lover said...

LOL I can just imagine Evie going to a farm and demanding to know where the lions and tigers are ;o)