Sunday 7 December 2014

a bad tasting currys

Today our oven was supposed to be delivered and installed...

...I got a text message this morning to say that it would be done between 14.25 and 18.25 and then just before 9am I had a voicemail saying (the phone signal must have dropped out just as they were calling my mobile phone) to say that the oven couldnt be installed today!

It could still be delivered but as we havent got the room I had to get them to not deliver today.

So I called them and have rebooked now for Friday afternoon!

When I complained that I had gotten up early especially as they could have been here as early as 7am the person apologised saying that there were people off sick!

I will have to make sure that when I pick Evie up from pre school that I am super efficient and dont dilly dally ;o)

4 comments:

chamonix44 said...

It's a shame that you have to wait until Friday now. Can you still use your old oven?
I have sent you 2 emails with Good News about the elves and some photos of the Elf on a Shelf antics.

chocolat lover said...

thanks I replied to your e-mails ;o)

Yes our old oven is still working and we have a microwave if it does finally give out!

Eileen H said...

That's poor service, but if people are off sick what can you do but wait I suppose!
I paid for next day delivery and installation for the TV from there, so I suppose I could have complained if they had not done so.
Fingers crossed for Friday for you.

chocolat lover said...

yes hopefully they can do it for Friday...