Thursday 20 December 2018

a call form school

Yesterday morning an hour and a half after I had dropped Evie off at school, my phone started ringing and it was Evies school...

...my heart sank (I didnt want her missing her Christmas lunch with Christmas cracker), the lady told me that it was L from the school office "and not to worry it was nothing bad" :).

It was making sure that I was still happy helping on the history off the page day, and that that morning I will go to the staff room to go through the risk assessment.

So that was all good :)

5 comments:

Jules said...

That must have been a relief. There is always that initial moment of worry when you receive a call from the school. X

Eileen H said...

Glad it wasn't anything to worry about :)

chocolat lover said...

yes it was a relief :)

umairsimjee said...

Bed Shop online for beds, mattresses & more from leading brands with free delivery nationwide. All sizes. Comfort guarantee. We're never beaten on price

umairsimjee said...

Sliding Wardobes