Sunday 12 April 2015

wardrobe top ups

Last week I was sorting out Evies next load of clothes.

It made me realise that I didnt have enough long sleeved pajamas for her...

...so today in Sainsburys I had a look at their pjs knowing that the neck holes are on the tight size (allthough the normal clothes are fine - I dont get that at all!) .  The few long sleeved ones they had did have small neck openings so I decided to have a look in Mothercare instead.

While we were in town having a post food shopping skinny latte/hot chocolate with cream (you can hazard a guess as to who had what if you like ;o)), we had a look in Mothercare at their pajamas.

I saw these and got these as well (after seeing Cinderella at the cinema last week), while I was in there I also bought Evie this dress as it reminded me of dungarees I had when I was little ;o)

2 comments:

chamonix44 said...

I remember those tight-necked pj's. Strange eh?

chocolat lover said...

its a total pain!