Thursday 10 November 2016

tutt tutt jeans and pjs

Yesterday when I picked Evie up from school her teacher said that now the kiddies are bringing home books we should record that they have read it twice before they will change the book on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays - so I told him that Evie had read her book so it would be changed :)

As it has been getting colder (together with my weightloss) I have started to feel colder during the day so I decided to treat myself to some pjs and as I had a points voucher if I spent over £25.

I found some nice pjs, so I looked in the kids clothes to see if there was anything to buy for Evie but nothing shouted out to me, so I went back to the ladies and looked at jeans...

...I found some the question was what size to get so I went for the size 16  (the pjs were size 18), amd when I got home they fitted perfectly :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Well done on losing a jeans size!
It is getting very much colder now, not the weather to be dieting, well that's my excuse anyway :)

chocolat lover said...

thats a good excuse in my book :)

they say that you weigh heavier in winter anyway...