Tuesday 20 June 2017

an energetic day

Today not only has Evie got Gym trail and her swimming lesson but its also sports day day :)

Her green t-shirt is in her bag and a named bottle of sun cream (that her teacher said that they will apply after lunch) :)

here is the activity list

Evie is starting where it is highlighted in green :)
I was hoping the water hole was something like a paddling pool, but its somewhere for the kids to have a drink of water :)

It is much more interesting than when I was at school...

...I was down for the flat race but I wasnt allowed to do it because I had a heart problem (I got a prize for it anyway :)).

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Shouldn't it be a watering hole? I thought a water hole was a hole in the ground :)

Hope Evie gets a prize for doing well in the races, we used to get ribbons on a safety pin and wore them with pride:)

Jules said...

I do hope Evie enjoyed the day and didn't get too hot. I never used to like sports day. Not the activities but the people watching us. X

chocolat lover said...

Evie had a great time...

...there were no prizes but because it was so hot the school bought ice lollies for all of the kids :)