Monday 5 June 2017

good job I read what to expect

A week and a bit ago I applied for a job through a job agency...

...the recruitment lady rang me up and at the end of the conversation she said that they would like me to go to their office to register with them.

She sent me an e-mail confirming this and attached was a link to read that would explain what would happen.

I have to take my passport and NI number and my reference details, it also said to dress as if I was going to an interview!

And I may be expected to take some tests as well (but Im not too sure about that one).

It does make sense :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

When husband was looking for work he registered with an agency and took some tests. You may have more luck doing agency work.

chocolat lover said...

very true...

...hopefully something will come out of it :)

Jules said...

I really hope something comes of it for you. X