Thursday 8 June 2017

non interview and dream job

Yesterday I went to my non-interview to register with a recruitment agency, she just asked me to complete a form saying that I was happy for them to look for a job for me.

We also discussed my salary expectations and what sort of work I was looking for...

...basically Im not too fussy as long as it is local :)

While on my way home (I happened to walk past my favourite chocolate shop), and saw a sign in the window that they were after a sales advisor, so I went in and gave them my CV :) I even mentioned that I was a member of their chocolate tasting club...

...and if by some miracle I get an interview then I will mention the dream that I had 6 years ago :)

That is bound to sway them :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! we will feel happy when we get our dream job. All the best!

Jules said...

Ooh yes! A job in a chocolate shop sounds good to me. X

Eileen H said...

This has to be your dream job, I do hope you get an interview.

chocolat lover said...

I may be lucky :)