Thursday 13 December 2018

last session before Christmas

Yesterday was my last helping out session before Christmas (next Wednesday is the last day of term).

I did more gluing into books and stuck the class awards up on the wall of fame :) best table, star of the week and mind growthset :)

I was also asked to come in on the first Monday that they are back at school to help in their history off the page day they are doing the great fire of London.

I have already bought a black dress that I can wear :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Just had a look from your link to history off the page. Fantastic way for children to learn about history. Should be fun and exciting to take part in that.

Jules said...

That sounds like a lot of fun and, like Eileen said, what a great way for the children to learn. X

chocolat lover said...

it should be fun :)