Sunday 6 March 2011

he looks more goonish in person

Me and James have been watching Cookery School...

Last week there was a bloke called Robert, James thought that he was simple but I had a soft spot for him...

When they were doing their end of the day synopsis Gizzie referred to him as enthusiastic but useless...

...I was really hoping that they would keep Robert in, James wanted them to boot him out - they listened to James and not me!

It then struck me that the reason that I liked Robert was because he reminded me of James (what with being enthusiastic but useless and everything) - when I told him this he got quite indignant saying that he wasnt that bad!

Anyhow I have enjoyed spending the day or rather the weekend telling him how I have heard people referring to him as "that Robert from Cookery School" and how one person (reportedly said) that "he looked more goonish in person".

LOL for some reason James is currently in a sulk ;o)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww, haha, poor James. At least you were fond of him and he reminded you of James...he could have been the complete opposite!!!

chocolat lover said...

LOL very true...

Al said...

Odd, I'm sure I read and commented on this yesterday. Apparently not. Oh well.

Anyway, pretty much echo what Kelly said. Perhaps you should buy him something nice to make it up to him (just don't make it chocolate and then steal it, that wouldn't work). Or you could just tease him for a bit longer. Your choice. :)

chocolat lover said...

Al - Did James put you up to the "buy him something nice comment"? ;o)

Carrying on teasing him sounds like the far better option ;o)

Al said...

*Click of gun*

No, honestly he didn't....