Tuesday 18 December 2018

a day off sick

Over Evies birthday weekend she had a horrible croup sounding cough...

...it didnt stop us doing birthday stuff on the Saturday though :)

As Evies cough still sounded horrible yesterday morning I kept her off school (after asking in the school facebook group if the school would be ok for her to go in with the cough).

I booked her an appointment at the doctors (just to rule out her being contagious) and it wasnt until yesterday afternoon (by then her cough was sounding chesty) her chest is clear and she is ok to go to school :).

We dont have Gym trail today either (as her last session before the holidays was on Friday) and I am going to pop into Aldi this morning to get our Christmas Dinner (main thing) :)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I hope Evie's chesty cough clears up before Christmas. The shops will be getting busier and busier as the week wears on. It's a good idea to get your Christmas dinner ingredients now :)

Jules said...

I hope Evie is on the mend very soon. It's miserable being unwell any time of year but especially so at Christmas time. I managed the last of my gift shopping today. Yay! X

chocolat lover said...

she has been happy in herself so that is the main thing :)