Thursday 7 February 2013

as bad as boots

Yesterday I went to pick up James repeat prescription and decided to try an independent pharmacy  after what happened last time!

So I went in there and paid the prescription charge and waited for them to hand over the tablets.

They called out James name and I confirmed our address and I looked in the bag and there was only one box so I looked at the label on the box and it said 30 tablets...

...I saw red at this point as the prescription says 56 tablets (they clearly didnt even read how many tabets he was due), so I told them that the prescription was wrong and pointed out on the repeat one that it says 56!

I even said that we stopped going to Boots because they messed up one too many times.

The Pharmacist then handed me the revised tablets and I asked "who I could e-mail to complain" and she said "why do you want to complain" and I said "because you gave me the wrong number of tablets" and she said "well I am apologizing now" and then counted out all 56 tablets for me.

Hee hee she then opened the door for me to make sure that I left without causing any more trouble! ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Very frustrating for you, good job you checked. They don't like complaints even when they're in the wrong!
When I was a manager there was no pacifying some customers. Some would demand head office name and address, and then I'd be left wondering whether they did write. Some did, some didn't!
Depends how strongly you feel.
Perhaps you could give them a second chance to get it right :-)

chocolat lover said...

I think that I will give them another chance...