Wednesday 13 February 2013

not overly impressed

Yesterday was Evies first proper pancake day...

...so I did her pancake (a nice thin one and not the thick monstrosities that I normally make) and left it to cool before she had her dinner.

She only ate about half of her dinner before she started crying to say that she didnt want anymore so I cut of a quarter of the pancake for her and sprinkled a tiny bit of brown sugar on (so that it would be sweet).

So I put a bit of pancake onto a spoon and put it in her mouth but she kept on pushing it out with her tongue and after a few minutes she started crying again to say that she didnt want anymore so I gave her a fruit pouch...

...oh well hopefully she will enjoy it more next time ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Never mind, you both tried :-)

chocolat lover said...

Im sure that once she is older she will really like them ;o)