Thursday 28 February 2013

teething pain

Last night we put Evie to bed after her last feed and an hour later she started really crying with real tears...

We tried giving her some more milk (so we knew that she wasnt hungry) and she hadnt done a poop so it wasnt that...

...as her 7th & 8th teeth are coming through it must be pain from that, so we gave her some teething granules and James managed to get her back to sleep...

...then an hour and a half later she woke up again and we couldnt give her anything more as you are only supposed to give them to her every two hours and I didnt want to give her any calpol yet (as I didnt want to mix her medicines) and we got her back to sleep.  But I said if she woke up again we would give her some calpol.

At 4am she woke up again and we gave her some calpol and she is still sleeping and I am tired where I didnt have a very good sleep...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Shame she can't tell you where is hurting. Give her a cuddle from me.
When she wants another nap, go and lie down with her!

chocolat lover said...

I gave her an Eileen cuddle and she ;o)