Monday 11 February 2013

what I wanted to blog about yesterday

I had all intentions of doing a post yesterday but simply forgot to!

How weird is that?  I only remembered that I hadnt done it when James was turning the pc off :o(

I obviously have too much on my mind now ;o)

On Saturday we were getting a few bits before our weekly shop yesterday and James suggested that we try Evie on some some scrambled egg or "geg" which was what I was going to call yesterdays post.

So James made some scrambled egg using one egg and we tried her on it but she kept on pulling it out of her mouth where she didnt like the texture.

Its weird because she will eat snack eggs which contain scrambled egg mixed with mayo (perhaps that is the key there).

Oh well we can try her again in a couple of weeks ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

My blogging spark has almost disappeared and it's getting hard to motivate myself to blog these days. You have a busy life so I can understand your forgetting.

Perhaps the scrambled egg on it's own is a bit bland so you're probably right about the mayo.
As for geg, followed your link, I much prefer Sudoku, haven't done a crossword in years. I'm more a numbers person than words anyway, perhaps that explains my frequent blogging breaks :-)

chocolat lover said...

I would do sudoku on the train home after I had finished reading Metro...

...I could only ever do the easy and intermediate puzzles but not the difficult one ;o)

Kelly said...

what are snack eggs?

chocolat lover said...

snack eggs are little bite sized balls of scrambled egg mixed with mayonnaise coated in sausage meat and then covered in breadcrumbs - a bit like a scotch egg (a whole hard boiled egg coated in sausage meat and then covered in breadcrumbs) but a lot smaller