Friday 8 February 2013

Downloading downloads

Way back when I was at work I would regularly download podcasts to listen to...

...James was and still is sending me links to them.

Recently I started listening to my mp3 player again (I have got into a routine now of listening to something after I have put Evie down after her last feed) and on Monday night I had finished listening to everything I wanted to listen to, so on Tuesday morning I started downloading the next lot of stuff (we are talking over a years worth).

The Mark Kermode podcasts worked ok ;o)

Next came Chris Evans it was saying that the link was broken (I thought to myself ok they must delete the really old ones) I was working through the list and thought surely the ones from the last couple of months should still be available but no!

The only ones that I was able to download were the ones from the last 7 days how ludicrous is that?

And it was the same for Steve Wright too :o(

At least the Spy Museum ones they have their back catalogue on the website so that you can download them all.

From now on I m going to make sure that I download them as and when they are available.

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I do have an iPod though I never use it as I am at home most of the time now. I never listened to podcasts back then, just music.
Trying to catch up on a years worth is mind boggling to me :-)

chocolat lover said...

I have loads of things to listen to now ;o)

chocolat lover said...

who knows how long it will take me to get through them now though ;o)