Sunday 3 February 2013

how and why

Yesterday afternoon we went back into town...

...we were sitting there having our skinny lattes when we noticed that there was a large crowd and some microphones and keyboards etc...

...I then saw the sign up saying about them being a amateur dramatic society - we were hoping that they had already done their stuff and they were going to pack up and leave!

Im guessing that you can see where this is going ;o)

Evie fell asleep on me and then bang on 3.30 they started singing songs from Annie

hee hee I knew it was Annie when they were singing Its a Hard Knock Life,

And yes Evie still slept through it all...

My question is how can Evie sleep through that and yet will wake up when I try to open a packet of biscuits as quietly as possible?

Im guessing that she knows the difference between what noises are worth waking up for ;o)

1 comment:

Eileen H said...

That gave me a good chuckle :-)