Sunday 24 April 2016

almost all bought

On Friday on hos home from work James asked me if I wanted him to look in Matalan for the rest of Evies school uniform.

So I said "yes please" and rattled off a whole list of what we still needed...

...he then texted me back to say that there were till issues in there and he couldnt be bothered to wait for them to sort them out.

So yesterday after doing the grocery shopping (in there I managed to get one packet of 3 polo shirts and some PE shorts), we went via Matalan and I had a look in there while James kept Evie entertained :)

So I went in there and found there school shop...

I bought her a couple more summer dresses, a couple of pairs of trousers, 6 pairs of white socks, and a couple of cardigans :)

I only have a few more bits to buy for her now :)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

You are organised, well done! I have to say I'm not the most patient customer and hate queuing and waiting. I used to get flak from customers when I had till issues!

chocolat lover said...

Im trying to be :)