Sunday 23 May 2010

the diet starts again

The diet starts again now...

...in typical me style I will still be eating chocolate every day ;o)  If I dont eat it every day then I just know that I will have a bad day and will end up eating a whole kilogram bar of Cadburys Dairy Milk, this has been done before!

I havent dared to weigh myself after the trip to Paris, but my work trousers do feel tight, and I cant pull my jeans up anymore without undoing them!

Oh well back to checking the calories again (not that I had stopped anyway)...

3 comments:

Al said...

You could have a piece of chocolate as a reward for being good each day. If you haven't been good that day then, well, what harm is a piece of chocolate going to do! :)

Kelly said...

Amber, I like your style! I am back to counting, too, well...watching my calories and not going overboard. Sometimes I will eat, knowing that I am far beyond my limits! Shame, I know ;)

chocolat lover said...

Al - thats good reasoning if ever I heard it ;o)

Kelly - I know how hard it is...