Thursday 14 March 2013

three

As I had stayed in all day yesterday waiting for the gas man who they eventually rescheduled at 2pm (I will blog about this another day) ;o) me and Evie went with James to Sainsburys ;o)

As I ususally do I went to have a look at the Easter Eggs ;o)

And blow me down there was a £2 offer on loads of their eggs ;o)

So James bought a Twirl one for himself, a Yorkie one for his Dad, and I got myself another Butterscotch one ;o)

So I now have three thats right THREE eggs to scoff over Easter...

I can just hear my Mum saying thats greedy and being gutted that she cant come and help me eat them ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Aww your links to the eggs doesn't work (blame Sainsburys).
I was interested in the Butterscotch egg! May have to go and have a look and at £2 may well be tempted after all :-)

chocolat lover said...

ok Ive changed the links...

...hopefully these will work ;o)

definitely worth going to Sainsburys for their offer on the eggs ;o)

Kelly said...

I bought Myles a reese's peanut butter egg, but it's only half an egg...not a proper whole egg.

chocolat lover said...

we dont get those eggs here...

...he will love it - the peanut butter probably makes it rich so half en egg is enough ;o)