Tuesday 2 July 2013

Evie you cant start yet...

We went to Gymbabes yesterday, we had got there about 10 minutes before it was due to start.

So I got Evie out of her buggy and had her sitting on my lap but she was struggling to get down so I put her on the floor and was following where she was going (as I ususally do)...

...she then crawled upto some softplay blocks with a plank elevated on top of them and had decided to play on there so I had hold of her t-shirt (to stop her from falling off).

We then heard "Evie you cant start playing yet".

I plonked Evie back on my lap but she kept struggling and everytime I put her back down on the floor she would crawl over to something and I would have to stop her from playing!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

What a good mom, having her listen to the rules. I know I've seen mothers that would've just let the kid go on playing, since they didn't know any better.

chocolat lover said...

I think Evie just thought that I was cramping her style ;o)