Wednesday 1 September 2010

I sat next to coconut man

I was quite happily sitting on the train listening to Justin Timberlake, we get to Shenfield Station and a bloke comes and sits next to me (no big deal), and I get a waft of coconut (I dont think he just bathed in it, he must of marinated himself in it overnight and then ate some for breakfast)...

...as the journey progresses I am thinking more and more about coconut, so much so that my stomach is rumbling. By the time I got to Liverpool Street Station I had an insatiable desire for some chunks of coconut.

So I had a look in Tesco - no coconut, Pret a Manger didnt have any either, and neither did EAT, I was starting to think that there was a conspiracy going on...

...then I remembered that as coconut is so calorific then perhaps this was a good thing ;o)

1 comment:

Al said...

Clearly someone is messing with your head by allowing you to be subjected to coconut for long enough to want some but not allowing you to get some!

Still, at least it worked out alright in the end.