Tuesday 23 November 2010

my advent calendar arrived

Last week I ordered my advent calendar from Hotel Chocolat...

When I was just about to leave work yesterday I got a text message from James saying that a parcel had arrived for me ;o)

My guess was that it was my advent calendar...





As soon as I got home (before even taking my coat off) I tore open the package and sure enough it was my gorgeous advent calendar.

Only eight days before I am able to have the first chocolate...

HOW AM I GOING TO DISTRACT MYSELF!!!!!!

;o)

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

I have to smile at your eager anticipation :)

I have bought myself a bog standard Cadbury's advent calendar!

chocolat lover said...

LOL my favourite cadburys chocolate calendar would have to be a buttons one ;o)

Al said...

I think you'll have to get James to hide it for you just so that you won't be tempted!

Anonymous said...

smell it everyday.

chocolat lover said...

Al - I may just have to do that

Connie - I will try giving it a hefty sniff tonight ;o)