Wednesday 15 June 2011

being confused by a superbowl

I went into Itsu for my lunch today...

...before going in I was umming and ahhing about whether to go for the seven vegetable rice bowl or the chicken one...

...I still hadnt made up my mind by the time I walked in.

So I walk upto where the rice bowls are and shock horror the seven vegetable one isnt there, in its place was a Superbowl! So I had a look at what was in it (to make sure there wasnt anything that I didnt like) I completely missed the fact that it said that it contained tofu until I got back to work!


I gave it a try and its all right, so theres another possibility for my lunches ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

The vegetarian, healthy option, followed by a bag of mini eggs for dessert :)

Kelly said...

Yum! I like tofu! :)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - its what I call a balanced diet ;o)

Kelly - I think that its the first time that I have ever had tofu - I will definitely get it again ;o)

Al said...

I wonder if this is a replacement for the seven vegetable one, at least at the branch you go to?

I don't know how I would ever reach a decision if I had as many lunch options as you seem to have. My lunch hour would be over by the time I had even a vague idea!