Tuesday 14 June 2011

he is only fooling himself

As you may know I work on the third floor...

Yesterday I was about to go to the toilet (on the fourth floor) and the elevator opened and two men got out one turned right to go to his office and the other turned left (I thought that he was going to go to the toilet) but no he started walking up the stairs, I was going to the fourth floor anyway and I watched as he walked past the fourth floor and continued upto the fifth floor!

I can just imagine every day he tells his colleagues "yah I walked all the way up again today from the ground floor".

I really dont get why he would get the elevator up halfway...

...why not just walk all of the way up and take some "getting your breath back" breaks when needed.

Some people are just weird!

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

He's probably on an exercise regime and just fancies short, sharp bursts...like me!

chocolat lover said...

very true...

...and any exercise is better than no exercise

Al said...

Maybe he's slowly building up to doing the whole thing? Perhaps last week he was only walking from the fourth floor...

chocolat lover said...

Al - he could well be...