Monday 27 June 2011

seat hogging Samantha

A few days ago I was asked by Joe to take a photo next time I see some seat hogging ...

...this morning I got on the train and saw this great example.


Interestingly enough nobody asked her to move her files so they could sit down (perhaps this was because it was first thing in the morning and the fellow commuters were at their most energetic, had it have been in the evening Im guessing that people would have had a different attitude).

If I didnt have a seat then I would have asked her to move her stuff.

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

My first thought was ergh, that's not a pretty sight!

Absolutely agree that she should be told to move her stuff so you could sit down, I definitely would.

Unknown said...

That image is in train?

Gregory Moore
cold sore

Al said...

Doesn't that really annoy you? Well, it does me anyway!

You need a seat, fair enough. Your bag does not need a seat, it's quite happy on the floor or in the luggage rack. Your files do not need a seat, if you need all of that to do your work, wait until you actually get there. In fact, none of your crap needs a seat so shift it!

Personally, I'd be tempted to take the passive aggressive approach and just go to sit on her stuff. See how quickly she moves them then...

chocolat lover said...

Al - LOL I would more than happily sit on someones stuff if they wouldnt move it ;o)

Gregory - yes its in a train

Eileen - me too