Sunday 14 August 2011

thick hair

I went to the hairdressers yesterday to have my roots coloured in...

...I was sitting by their pc and saw that my details were on the screen.  Luckily they hadnt written anything horrible about me such as "she should try brushing her hair sometimes" ;o)


While my hairdresser was cutting my hair afterwards she told me that my hair had gotten thicker and that it was one of the pregnancy side effects.

Now my hair is normally thick so it makes me wonder if it is now more like a broom ;o)

3 comments:

Al said...

There appear to be many side effects to pregnancy. So much so that I think I will give it a miss...

Eileen H said...

Our hormones are wonderful things. They are responsible for so many physical and emotional changes.

I am very happy now that my hair is not so fine post menopause, I can definitely tell the difference. I can't remember noticing a difference when I was expecting though (too long ago}

You're lucky to have naturally thick hair. I've noticed that women with curly hair try to straighten it - and I have been know to have a perm! I'd kill to have your thick hair:)

chocolat lover said...

Al ;o)

Eileen - when I was a kid my Mum used to spend hours trying to straighten her hair - this was before straightening irons had been on sale.

She says that she even used to cut my curls off when I was a baby.