Sunday 7 August 2011

did I feel something

According to babycentre I should start feeling littlun move...

I think that I can feel something but wonder if it is all in my imagination?

In Starbucks today we saw a sign for a new Summer frappuccino a banoffee creme...

...when it came to getting a second drink (our first drink was a hot one each) James decided he wanted to try the new one, so I got us a tall one to share.  When I looked at the receipt (while waiting for my drink to be made) I saw that I was billed for a caramel creme frappuccino and a banana.

I was eagerly watching the barista who was making the drinks to see how they were going to make the banoffee creme...

...wouldnt you know it I was watching the wrong blooming person because before I could say "blimey o'reilly" I was asked if we wanted whipped cream on the frappuccino, so I asked James (as it was going to be his drink) and he said no.

The drink itself was nice and I could even detect gobules of banana ;o)

While we were sitting in Starbucks there were a couple sitting at a table next to us, I could see that they were looking through travel brochures and James said to me (after glancing over at them) I think they are going somewhere in France as it says on the front cover on one of the brochures "al a carte" ;o)

3 comments:

Al said...

I suppose when you're expecting to feel something you'll be more sensitive to anything that might even be remotely like that.

So are you saying that they essentially just take a banana and add it to a caramel one? Seems like a bit of an amateurish way to do it to me, but at least you'll know it contains real fruit!

Kelly said...

Small flutters or tickles on the inside is what Myles felt like in the beginning. Once you feel it, and then feel it again and again, you will know for sure and then you'll be able to identify them as the baby!

chocolat lover said...

Al - yes they are adding a banana to a caramel frappuccino, but you are actually getting a portion of fruit and you know that it isnt going to taste like foam bananas ;o)

Kelly - it all seems surreal at the moment although my bump says otherwise ;o)