Sunday 18 September 2011

it was a definite body part

I was lying in bed this morning on my side and I turned over so that I could sit up to drink the cup of tea that James had brought me up.  I felt my bump like I normally do and I felt another bump too ;o)

I took James hand so he could feel it too and I gave it a little stroke to see if it would move but it didnt.  I then sat up and gave my bump another feel and the extra bump had gone.

I havent felt any proper kicks yet but this was so much better ;o)

I have been watching Jamies Kitchen Australia and was well surprised to see George on there (not as one of the students but as a chef to give guidance) from Masterchef Australia - he looked a lot younger than what he does now and he had hair too!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

In regards to the baby body part bump, how exciting! Hopefully the baby will soon be big enough to move around so that you can really feel it (that was always neat for me when I was pregnant)!

Anonymous said...

When it gets bigger you can rub the bumps and feel them move. I think they sleep all day and move around at night.They wake up a lot at night when they are born. I would be so tired and my son would be all alert and awake at 2 in the morning.

The Captain said...

It's the adventure that never ends, 15 years in and I'm still in awe and never take parenthood for granted.

Eileen H said...

When you feel the baby move it's like little flutters and is lovely, and yes they do kick and you see and feel
a leg or an arm :)

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - I am so looking forward to when that happens ;o)

Connie - she seems to wake up on the train and start moving from then on...

...it will be interesting to see if she falls asleep on the train because she associates that with me being fairly relaxed or if she is alert as that was what would wake her up.

Captain - it certainly is all exciting...

Eileen - I do like feeling the flutters...

...seeing the leg or arm will be really good when that happens ;o)