Wednesday 14 September 2011

Was it worth potentially missing the train for

I got to the train station last night and out of the corner of my eye I saw someone handing out goodies...

I was umming and ahhing as to if it was worth missing the 16.14 for (as it is I catch it by the skin of my teeth) then I though I can always get the 16.17...

so I went and saw what was being given out...

...it was a Friij Raspberry Doughnut Milkshake ;o)

As it happened I managed to catch the earlier train and the bloke sitting next to me had a milkshake too ;o)

It tasted ok but I dont think that I would shell out any hard cash for it...

7 comments:

Al said...

Things always taste better when they are free, so if it was merely OK then it's definitely not worth paying for!

chocolat lover said...

my thinking exactly...

Eileen H said...

With trains as frequent as that I would have gone for the freebie too :)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I am lucky to live in a town with a really good train service.

Kelly said...

A raspberry donut milkshake! I think I would take my chances missing the train, too. Free samples are nice...and now you know not to spend your money! Seems like a win-win situation.

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - I never thought of it that way ;o)

The Captain said...

It sounds absolutely rank, but for free I'd have gone for it.