Thursday 1 September 2011

something James said

I am always seeking reassurance from James that I still look pregnant rather than fat, and yesterday (before we left to see the consultant) he said that I "would be hard pressed to convince someone that I wasnt pregnant" ;o)

Yesterday afternoon I was on the phone to a broker that I am chatty with and he asked me how the pregnancy was going?  Now I hadnt actually told him that I was pregnant so he must have asked one of my work colleagues or I am looking pregnant ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

A few more weeks then there will be no doubt at all, you will look very round :)

chocolat lover said...

The bigger I get the more real it becomes ;o)

Al said...

I think someone must have told him unless he can see down the phone...

chocolat lover said...

Al - he comes into our office on a regular basis so chances are he would have seen the growing bump ;o)