Sunday 4 September 2011

functionality over beauty

Since becoming pregnant my boobs have ballooned...

...yesterday I decided that it was time to have a bra fitting done, I was going into Mothercare anyway to pick up an order I placed online (incidentally it still hasnt come in yet and the delivery date was supposed to be Friday), so I got it done in there and I knew that they wouldnt be as busy as they are in Marks & Spencer.

So armed with my new bra size I went to have a look in M&S at their non wired bras.  All I could find were horrible granny ones that my Mum would wear (no offence Mum ;o)).

So I thought ok I will have a look in Sainsburys tomorrow while doing the food shopping, again they had a very small selection and what they had were hideous.

As we were going back into town I conceded to look in Mothercare at what they had...

...at least they had a decent selection, but again the bras just aint nice looking so I went for four that look like this.

This morning I put on a top that is flowing and James had the cheek to say that it didnt so much make me look pregnant but a bit overweight!  Still the doctors have confirmed that he should be back to eating solids by the beginning of October ;o)

3 comments:

Al said...

Well that's not what I was expecting to read about today.

I did wonder when the first act of major violence would be committed against James.

I'm just surprised it's taken this long!

Eileen H said...

Big bras and big knickers don't count as sexy lingerie :)

chocolat lover said...

Al - Ive been biding my time ;o)

Eileen - no big knickers yet, but Im sure that they will be pretty soon ;o)