Sunday 16 October 2011

bigger portions

As you may remember last week I was whinging and whining about the touchpad on the new laptop...

...well today I am using a proper mouse ;o)

James always gets me to get his portions of chips for him from the takeaway (quite why he wont go in there himself I dont know) anyway yesterday I went and got him some fish & chips and he was saying how he had got a far bigger portion than he gets normally and did the woman say as she was serving me that "there were some extra chips for the baby" ;o)

Today James wanted some more chips (from a different chip shop) and I was watching the lady serving me and she was definitely putting more chips in the portion ;o)  LOL she even asked me how many weeks I had left to go and how I was feeling ;o)

Perhaps this was all down to me wearing a proper maternity top as opposed to the XL t-shirts I normally wear ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'm thinking that after baby is born James will be sending you to the chippy with a cushion under your top :)

chocolat lover said...

I can just see him suggesting that too! ;o)

Al said...

Shouldn't James be the one bringing you chips? :)

chocolat lover said...

Al - Im certainly intending to get him to do all of the fetching and carrying once littlun arrives...

...his current excuse for not going up to get the stuff is that he will get "hassled"!