Friday 14 October 2011

scents of the past

I was walking back down the stairs at work after one of my many toilet visits…

…and I could smell geranium oil and I was transported back to working in Chelmsford.

I used to work with one lady and she was very much into aromatherapy and had a wooden box full of different oils and one of them was geranium which would remind me of Turkish Delight, and everytime she got that smell out it would drive me into a frenzy (Im not kidding either)

Hee hee it got to the point where she could only get that smell out just before lunchtime so that I could get myself  some Turkish Delight otherwise I would be whinging and whining about it…;o)

So…

…at lunchtime I went and bought myself some Turkish Delight ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I lurve Turkish Delight. Well, the ones covered in chocolate:) Not keen on the ones just dusted in icing sugar though!

chocolat lover said...

I prefer the stuff covered in chocolate too ;o)