Wednesday 23 October 2013

abrazar

Yesterday lunchtime (whilst James was taking Evie for her mid lunch stroll) a little Spanish girl (her parents were sitting at the table next to me)  came up to me and had her hands on her head like rabbit ears so I asked her if she was singing Little Peter Rabbit?

So I was singing it and doing all of the actions and she kept coming back and because I was talking to her she was playing where I was sitting ;o)

And then she put her head on me like she wanted to give me a cuddle ;o)  So I said to her look your Mummy is over there ;o)

But she still kept on coming over to me and her Mum was laughing saying that she didnt want to be with her and I said that we should swap ;o).

The little girl Lucia (pronounced Lukia) is a few months older than Evie, she and her parents then left and they waved goodbye to us.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Nooooo I can't believe you'd want to swap :-)
Maybe Evie and Lucia may end up being at school together if they are locals.

chocolat lover said...

it will be funny to see who she is in the same school with when she does start ;o)

No I wouldnt swap her although I have threatened on occasions to take her back to the hospital where I got her from ;o)