Friday 3 May 2013

handing to me and telling me

Yesterday afternoon me & Evie were doing the washing...

...I have to put her in her cot now (with the muslin cloths and bibs) as she just chucks everything about ;o).

So after everything was put away I started to pick up the bibs and cloths and Evie started to hand the muslin cloths to me ;o)

Then yesterday evening Evie was standing by the coffee table and she suddenly started moaning like she was trying to reach something but I couldnt see what she was going for so I took a hunch and checked down the back of her nappy and sure enough there was a poop ;o)

Im not sure if it was just a coincidence - but it will be great for James if she does start telling us as he can never tell when she has done one...

...like the smell isnt obvious enough!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

She's a clever girl, bless her.
Now, you could think of ways to your advantage like getting her to put her toys away when she's finished playing and then showing her how to use a duster :-)

I'd forgotten you have to deal with smelly nappies !!

chocolat lover said...

she only puts things away so that she can get them back out again ;o)

I will definitely try her with a duster though ;o)