Thursday 2 May 2013

Mummies sandwich is nicer

Yesterday I made Evie a peanut butter sandwich (just one slice of bread folded over as she doesnt tend to eat a lot).

As I had forgotten to make my lunch the night before I went out and bought myself a chicken and stuffing sandwich too.

So we got out Evies sandwich for her and she didnt want to eat it so I said to James (as we had met him during his lunch break) that we could try her on my sandwich to see if she would prefer that one.

She not only liked my one but ate just under half of it ;o)

And that is the most she has ever eaten of a sandwich as far as I remember ;o)

So it looks like I will be buying her shop sandwiches in future (until she gets bored of them).

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

She's a little girl with grown up tastes!
Perhaps you could pretend to eat Evie's sandwich and she might want it then :-)

chocolat lover said...

we do the "eating" her stuff to make her want to eat it anyway ;o)