Wednesday 15 May 2013

yucky jelly

For Evies afternoon snack she was either having a pot of custard, rice pudding or jelly...

...she started gagging on the rice pudding so that left us with custards and jellies...

...then she started pushing away the custard after only a few mouthfuls...

so that just left the jellies.

Then on Sunday I forgot to buy any pots of ready made jelly (jello for my American friends ;o)) for Evie so on Monday she had to have my last pot of custard and she probably ate about a quarter of it before refusing to eat anymore.

So yesterday I bought Evie six pots of jelly...

two raspberry, and one each of strawberry, orange, blackcurrant and a lemon & lime (which she has never had before).

So yesterday afternoon I gave her the lemon and lime jelly and she started to pull it out of her mouth so I tried to give her another mouthful and she pulled it out again...

...so being completely different to pushing it away like she does when she has had enough I threw away the lemon and lime one and gave her a raspberry one instead and she ate about three quarters of it ;o)

So we wont buy anymore of the lemon and lime ones...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

She's definitely letting you know what she likes and dislikes. Her taste buds are well developed :-)

chocolat lover said...

she certainly is ;o)