Tuesday 7 May 2013

hair band

Ages ago we bought Evie some jersey head wraps but because her hair is quite fine the head wrap is always coming off.

So we decided to buy Evie some hair bands so got her this and this and because it was buy three for two I got her this but I was panicking a bit to pick something (because the woman behind the counter said if I got something for under £3.00 it would be free).

We already have her some hair clips similar to them but they are always coming out.

Oh well they are something for her to grow into ;o)


4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Those head wraps are lovely, shame they won't stay on. Does Evie not try to pull out the bobbles? She has got lovely blonde hair.

My hair is very fine and nothing will stay in my hair, so I have to keep it short and layered which means having it cut every five or six weeks. If I try to grow my hair it looks awful. Actually I've always hated my hair :-)

chocolat lover said...

She hasnt tried to pull out the bobbles YET but it will only be a matter of time...

I have thick hair (I call it witches hair) my Mum has the same too so I reckon that Evies hair will get thicker as she gets older.

I dont like my hair either ;o)

Kelly said...

Does anyone *really* like their hair? I wonder sometimes.

Such a cute picture of Evie!

chocolat lover said...

very true Kelly...